CMS Data Entry Manager
We are Flagship LLC, Shopify dedicated e-commerce & digital marketing agency from Tokyo, Japan. We focus on helping merchants build geographically broader recognition and higher sales, as well as automate business processes through our design and development capabilities.
Our team features developers, web designers, project managers and growth hackers from 10+ nationalities, and we are overall bilingual in English and Japanese.
We are currently looking for a CMS Data Entry Manager to add to our team.
- Takes care of collections (product categories) setup and products registration on Shopify
- Inserts customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compiles, verifies accuracy and sorts information according to priorities to prepare source data
- Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, corrects any incompatibilities if possible and checks output
- Researches and obtains further information for incomplete data
- Applies data program techniques and procedures
- Generates reports
- Responds to queries for information and accesses relevant files
- Complies with data integrity and security policies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Business level Japanese. English proficiency is a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and with an inclination for fast learning and high precision
- Strong at organization and communication
- Passionate, open-minded and willing to make a difference in the company
We provide commuting allowance, flexible time and remote work options, the tools and devices you need to do your job at your best and an open-minded, enjoyable environment.
Work Location Meguro 2-11-3
12min walk from Yamanote Line
Remote work possible
Business Hours 10:00 ~ 17:00
Days off Weekends and Public Holidays
Allowances commute expenses reimbursed
Other perks Health insurance
Casual dress code
Salary ¥228,000~ /month depending on experience
APPLY NOW →