Senior Rails Developer
We are Flagship LLC, Shopify dedicated e-commerce & digital marketing agency from Tokyo, Japan. We help sellers build geographically broader & higher value customer relations through Global E-commerce services and SaaS digital marketing products.
Our team features developers, web designers, project managers and growth hackers from 10+ nationalities, and we are overall bilingual in English and Japanese.
We are currently looking for a Senior Rails Developer to add to our team.
- Builds and improves Shopify apps independently
- Mainly develops with Rails
- Works with front-end developers and product managers on a daily basis
- Is in charge of entire web applications development projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Service / Function design and developer experience with Ruby on Rails
- Proficient with Git (or with GUI softwares like Tower)
- 2-3 years experience developing web applications
- Experience with the development cycle from planning to deployment
- Able to communicate in English or Japanese or both
- Passionate, open-minded and willing to make a difference in the company
- We have recently published our first app on the Shopify App Store: Japan Order CSV. It helps merchants having their customers' data localized for the Japanese market, and allows them to download such data in a format ready for the Japanese shipping software.
- We have created for our clients several upgraded and customized versions of our app, integrated with their systems and aimed at solving their e-commerce related challenges.
- We have recently created also a module to integrate Shopify with Smaregi, Japanese POS system, and sync inventory between the two sales channels. We are now adding new features as multi location inventory and sales synchronization.
- We are currently working on several new apps such as payment gateways integrations, points system migration systems and fields fixes for the Japanese market.
- We also work with app developers and Shopify Experts around the world helping them localize their apps for Japan.
We provide visa sponsorship (if necessary), commuting allowance, flexible time and remote work options, the tools and devices you need to do your job at your best and an open-minded, enjoyable environment.
APPLY NOW →